Limerick Self Storage has incorporated the highest level of Self Storage security into it’s new state of the art facility on the Dock road.
It must be noted that each new customer will have their photo taken. You will also need to bring proof identity and address (Driving license or Passport). Payment can be made by Laser, Credit Card, Cash or Cheque.
Security features of Docklands Business Park
- The business park is remotely monitored by 24/7 CCTV cameras.
- The park has only one entry and exit point which is manned after office hours.
- There is no entry without an access phob through the electronic gate after hours.
- The entire park is enclosed with security fencing.
Security Features of Limerick Self Storage Building
- Our building has CCTV cameras both internally and externally which can be monitored remotely.
- Each unit is individually alarmed and has its’ own unique pin code.
- The building has been fitted with a highly sophisticated Fire and burglar alarmed which is remotely monitored 24/7.
- Upon alarm activation, an instant call out is made to ensure the quickest response time.
- Electric sliding doors ensure no person has any access to the storage units at any time without a unique code.
Security Features on a Personnel Level
- Each new customer has their photo taken to ensure a there is no unauthorised access.
- Our professional staff is there to monitor the facility during opening hours.
- Each unit is individually alarmed with its’ unique pass code to ensure peace of mind.
- Each unit has its own pad lock where you are the only key holder. (If necessary we will hold a key for you.) Nobody has access to the unit unless previously authorised by you and that includes members of Limerick Self Storage!